Monday, November 10, 2008

Men should sit to pee - not in the wild, in washrooms

this one seems like a joke too, but seriously, sitting while peeing is an awesome ideas

what are us men thinking? why do we not sit to pee.

Is it some thing about us being in a hurry or something? Afraid of the germs of the toilet seat?

It's easier, less of a mess, makes us likelier to leave the seat down (which makes everyone happy) - if you suddenly realise you've got to 'shift modes' (read my meaning there) you don't have to take any action, toilets could be built in a less complicated fashion, mens and womens washrooms wouldn't have to be built differently (and could be unisex with all stalls) - the only things I can see are the people who want to be in and out in a jiffy and the people who are germophobic.

I think this is something I am 'ahead of my time' on. What do you think?

Edit: Just did some research. In more words, but much funnier, my argument restated.

No comments: